Exceptional Senior East Africa Travel Consultants required for our Cape Town office
Start Date: 01 Mar 2019
· Do you have vast experience in selling East African tailor-made travel products?
· Have you considered working in a B2C environment?
· Are you looking for a position where you can be rewarded for exceptional performance?
About the Company:
Safari365 is a rapidly expanding and established tourism business based in Cape Town that is looking for exceptional individuals to join our journey. The company deals directly with the international end-consumer, and specializes in creating unique African itineraries.
About the Role:
· Your desk is your profit centre (offering you a basic salary + unlimited commission and incentives)
· Manage the entire client interaction directly with the clients from enquiry to post-travel
· Tertiary education
· Experience in selling East African tailor-made luxury travel products and itineraries
· Extensive product knowledge of these regions.
· Working in a B2C environment (Business to client)
· A true passion for Africa and a good geographical understanding of Africa.
· Sales driven with a proven track record.
· Target and goal orientated.
· Do you have a track record of selling more than R10m per annum B2C? OTE = R480k per annum
· Do you have a track record of selling more than R7m per annum B2C? OTE = R380k per annum
· Do you sell less than R5m per annum B2C? = Need not apply.
Please send a motivational letter including the following to email@example.com
· Why you would like to work at Safari365?
· What value you feel you can bring to a B2C business?
· The extent of your product knowledge on East Africa
· Your personal travel experience and opportunities traveling within Southern as well as East Africa.
· Please attach your CV and relevant Tertiary Educational Certificates.
Please Note: This is a full-time, office based, and permanent position with a market related basic salary + commission and incentives based on personal sales.